Art Defender cares about your personal data by providing lawful, fair and transparent processing against European Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) requirements.
Art Defender implements countermeasures to protect your personal data such as name and family name, ID card, phone no., email address, bank account and any other data that might be collected by Art Defender for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps, at your request, prior to entering into a contract related to your assets custody and conservation.
The provision of your personal data is mandatory by law, or to enter into or fulfil a contract with our company. If you choose not to give us this information, it may delay or prevent us from fulfilling our contract, or doing what we must do by law.
Art Defender applies countermeasures to protect your personal data in order to:
- disclose your data only to processors which are strictly relevant to contractual obligations
- store your data in our access-controlled enterprise systems, physically controlled hard copy archives, with permissions granted for the following reasons:
– data rectification or erasure according your request;
– bookkeeping accounts;
– accounts receivable and payable;
– compliance with civil and fiscal law, regulatory requirements and EU regulations;
- comply with your requests relevant to the following GDPR articles:
15 – Right of access
16 – Right to rectification
17 – Right to erasure
18 – Right to restriction of processing
19 – Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction
20 – Right to data portability
21 – Right to object
34 – Communication of a personal data breach
addressing our company, Art Defender S.r.l., Via Cino del Duca, 2, 20122 Milano, by mail, to email@example.com or by phone our Customer Care (no. 02 89 70 80 80). We will take care of your requests in order to:
– be informed about the processing of your data;
– be informed about the storage and protection of your personal data
– the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed,
in particular, recipients in third countries or international organizations, to meet the binding
contractual obligations (standard operating procedures/logistics and administration da processes
carried out by our personnel, banks, insurance companies, any sub-contractor needed to meet
– comply with rectification and erasure of your personal data;
– apply the right to object;
– receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable
- be informed, when personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, about the appropriate safeguards pursuant GDPR requirements relating to the transfer, after our vetting of the third country accreditation by the Italian Supervising Authority and/or the Commission;
- be informed, without delay, about a data breach which might compromise your personal data.
We will inform, you as soon as possible, about the action taken upon your request, at the latest within one month from the receipt of your communication.
Your digital request will be replied with the same media, unless otherwise instructed.